Maganizes for Polyglots
Parrot Time* is a FREE MAGAZINE covering language, linguistics and culture of the world around us.
Published every two months, it has had such diverse feature articles as:
- Are You Wasting Your Money on Language Classes?
- Chatting in Languages Online
- Why English Is Different Than Any Other Language
- Why Do People Learn Languages?
- The Ultimate Fate of Language Learning
- Coming Home to Faroese – The Why and How of Learning a Small Language
- Religion in Culture
- Constructed Languages – Making It All Up
- Rohonc Codex, Linear A & B, the Rosetta Stone, the Voynich Manuscript
- Speaking with Aliens
- When Languages Meet and Conflict
As well as standard columns dealing with:
- Language artefacts
- Linguist and author biographies
- Film and book reviews
- Languages in peril
- Celebrations from around the world
- Etymologies of foods
- “Where are you?” monthly contest
Here is the link for the Magazine website: http://www.parrottime.com
16th Issue download it for free: Parrot Time #16
*Important Note: Parrot Time is a product for the Parleremo community and the larger language culture. It is not from My Polyglot or Mello Method Organisation, but despite of this we really recommend and aprove it!